Results from COVID-19 tests done on 01 August 2020
– 6 new COVID-19 cases confirmed. The cumulative total confirmed cases of Ugandans are now 1,182.
– 2 truck drivers arrived via Malaba
– 3 returnees: 2 arrived from Somalia and 1 arrived from Saudi Arabia
– 1 alert from Nakaseke
– 5 foreign truck drivers tested positive for COVID-19 at the borders and their entry into the country was not permitted.
– Ugandan recoveries: 1,045
– Samples from Points of Entry tested today: 1,603
– Samples from alerts and contacts: 1,304
– Total samples tested today: 2,907
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ministry of Health – Republic of Uganda.
Did you find this information helpful? If you did, consider donating.