Wednesday June 15
- South Africa retail sales for April. Growth in retail sales slowed to 5.1 percent the previous month. (1100 GMT)
- Rwanda inflation for May. Consumer inflation rose 1.4 percent in April from the previous month.
- Zimbabwe inflation for May. Inflation was unchanged at 2.7 percent year-on-year in April.
- Malawi inflation for May. Headline consumer inflation slowed to 7.1 percent year-on-year in April
- Namibia inflation for May. Annual consumer inflation accelerated to 4.8 percent in April.
- Bank of Botswana presents annual economic briefing. (0630 GMT)
- Zambia hosts inaugural mining conference, a chance to showcase the industry in Africa’s biggest copper producer
- Ghana May inflation. Annual consumer inflation dipped to 9.02 percent in April.
Thursday June 16
- South Africa’s African National Congress holds conference to elect a new leader. Firebrand incumbent Julius Malema is likely to stay in the job
Did you find this information helpful? If you did, consider donating.